apatti

Well Known Member
Has anyone out there tried to finance their RV once they finished it and had it flying?

My last two house purchases have been kind of nice since I could use the money in the airplane fund as a down payment for the new house and not have to sell the old house right away. However, once I get to the money end of the airplane project (engine & avionics), I will have used up much of that "surplus" cash. So... I was thinking maybe I could get a loan on the RV to use toward a down payment. Then, once the old house sold, I could pay off the loan.

I understand that home lenders look at things like debt load and such. That's not what I am after here. I am just wondering how much trouble it is to get a loan on a finished, flying RV.

Thanks,

RV Financing

Tony,

I used NAFCO for the financing of my purchased RV. They probably will be able to assist you. They arranged financing thru Citizens Nat'l Bank in Maryland.
Check out their website and save it to your "Favorites" folder so you'll have it when the time is right.

http://www.airloans.com/

Good experience with NAFCO here, too - I used them to finance the purchase of the 170. Best rates and terms I could find, and they were very helpful and efficient.

Thomas
-8 wings