Dan92

Well Known Member
Does anyone know of an aftermarket company that makes a filtered airbox for an IO-360 with the Airflow Performance injection similar to the one Van's sells for the Bendix injection system? Thanks.
Dan

Dan, what's wrong with the Vans FAB? I have the same setup (with the FAB-360/540 airbox). The Airflow Performance FI system will come (mostly) complete with everything you need for installation.

Although mine is on an IO-540 with an AFP setup and purge valve, I used Van's standard FAB and it worked fine. I believe the FAB from Van's works for all the vertical induction setups, 360 & 540's. Oh, and you don't have to build in that little offset for the mixture or throttle arm...whichever one it is you have to do that for :)

Filtered Air Box

My IO-360 is horizontal induction so the FAB will not work. Van's makes a snorkel for the Bendix injection unit but not for AFP.

Dan

Thanks Stephan, That's what I'm doing right now. It would seem because of the popularity of the AFP that someone would be making one but I guess not. I'll keep hacking away.
Dan