I bought a great one from Laird Owens. I beleive he accepts orders and then when it's worth his time, he lays a bunch of them up! Good quality work! Excellent plans and instructions! Email me at the below address. I can send you a copy of the assembly instructions and a picture of what his panel looks like.

BTW, I follow your build site regularly. It's very helpful! Thanks!

Check this out

Here's a thread from the other day regarding some panels that are available. These are made by my next door neighbor and are works of art. As you can see from the photos, they are adaptive to a variety of equipment. Currently, this is for a tip up but he is working to adapt it for a slider. The construction is fiberglass and carbon fiber.

He is working to find some one to buy the mold to manufacture them but is going to make a few available.

http://www.vansairforce.com/community/showthread.php?t=52577&highlight=fiberglass+panel

I bought a great one from Laird Owens. I beleive he accepts orders and then when it's worth his time, he lays a bunch of them up! Good quality work! Excellent plans and instructions! Email me at the below address. I can send you a copy of the assembly instructions and a picture of what his panel looks like.

BTW, I follow your build site regularly. It's very helpful! Thanks!

I bought one of Laird's panels for my RV-6A as well; it was excellent quality as mentioned and I really like the layout. The plans were very easy to understand and follow.

The one caveat with these types of panels: You're not going to be able to put the latest plasma screen EFIS in them. An AFS4500, for example, or the large Dynon Skyview, won't go in very easily.

Brad. I have a dumb question. Is it because of size or weight?

You'll see that it's because of the size of the cutout for the inserts. I go back and forth on it - I like that it has inserts which can be easily replaced if upgrading or rearranging guages but it limits what can be installed.