N360DF

Folks, does anyone have any in-depth knowledge of FI, or more specifically the Servo. My 360 will have approx. 225 hp.
And after I dropped full FlyEFII I have to learn more about Servo and FI.

From what I can conclude so far, the AFP FM200A should be a good choice. Possible overkill ??
But would like to hear if there are more models of this one or generations not good ?
I would prefer buy second hand, in case later changes and do not want break budget with wrong parts.

So is it the classic RS-5 / Silwehawk?
Reading an article in kitplanes where it has a lot of intake resistance if I understand correctly?

What Avstar? Or are there others that can be recommended.

And what about overkill RSA-10, will it work? I just see many cheaper available on the marked.

It ends up on a Lancair360

Thanks for all the input :)

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity, tell us a bit more about the engine. Who built it, with what parts, etc.?

A factory built Lycoming IO-360-A1B6 will barely dyno 200hp @2700rpm; what did they do to get to 225?

A factory built Lycoming IO-360-A1B6 will barely dyno 200hp @2700rpm; what did they do to get to 225?
Porting, 10:1, changed cam and change of timing.. Its predicted up to 230.. but I hold my horses and will be happy with 210.. But 225 is the spoked number.

Last edited: