trib

Well Known Member
I noticed that Vision Microsystems has lowered the price on their newest unit, the VM1000C. It's now $1995, including all of the sensors. This seems to be a great deal and I'm just about to pull the trigger and order one. Does anyone have any feedback on this unit? Have you even heard any rumors? Any info at all is appreciated! :confused:

We just ordered one. Haven't seen it yet (shipping now) but expectations are high: very complete, good support etc. It can take signals directly from our Fadec so we do not have to use all probes. Take a look at our site for updates the coming weeks. If you have specific questions please mail me.
For your information: Spruce offered it for 1895 dollar two weeks ago.
For an impression of our panel: http://websites.expercraft.com/PHVII/index.php?q=log_entry&log_id=8284

Thanks loads Rene. I received the info from Microvison, with prices almost $1000 higher than the add in Sport Aviation. I talked to them and they said they had just not updated the price list to the $1995 price. I wasn't aware it was even $100 less at Aircraft Spruce. Just placed my order. You saved me a quick $100!