moll780

Well Known Member
Has anyone any experience with shipping stuff to and from OSH via Fedex?
Wife wants to pack more and more and more.....

gil

From what we've seen, It works. Tanya is preparing a medium sized tub to ship ahead for the first time. We're not putting anything in there that we really must have just in case. It's just a trial run for us. Just keep in mind, if you're going to do it, it is high time to take action.

I have a Fed Ex account and have used their "on Airventure site" office for shipping both ways, and they made it real easy. Would be wise to check with them to be sure they are still having an office on the airport grounds.
When using that facility, I noticed many vendors used them for their initial setup stuff as well as resupply of items that were selling faster than expected.

fedex

Search fedex shipping to airventure. I can't remember exactly where the pickup point is but it is fairly close to the main gate.

We're shipping a stroller and some stuff this year. One thing to keep in mind: It was half the price to buy a new 48qt ice-chest on Amazon Prime and have it shipped, than to ship ours (30qt) from home. We will give it away or Goodwill it when we leave. Round trip, buying new and having it shipped was 25% the price of shipping our own.

thanks Scott et. al.

Heading to Fedex now.

From what we've seen, It works. Tanya is preparing a medium sized tub to ship ahead for the first time. We're not putting anything in there that we really must have just in case. It's just a trial run for us. Just keep in mind, if you're going to do it, it is high time to take action.

Our tote went out this morning, 32#. She wouldn't risk shipping the cookies. Those get added to the W/B.

Been thinking of ordering a couple of lawn chairs from Amazon Prime and having them delivered to Oshkosh. We will be staying in HBC. Would that work?