Juicegoose

Well Known Member
Since i'm from Houston but have been up in Chicago ddoing some business work i figured i'd make my first trip to the holy land. I was wondering if any of you guys with fastbacks would be there from thursday 30th through the end of the show sunday

Juicegoose,

Are you driving up to Osh from Chicago? If so, would you be interested in giving an RVer a ride from Chicago Midway on Wednesday?

I have a last minute opportunity to fly Southwest to Chicago on Wed (July 29) and then ride back via car with friends from home. My problem is I cannot get from Chicago to OSH without blowing the budget (it will cost more to rent a car one way or ride the EAA shuttle from MDW to OSH than it does for the flight from OKC to MDW).

If this is something you can do I can share the expense of driving up from Chicago with you.
Since i'm from Houston but have been up in Chicago ddoing some business work i figured i'd make my first trip to the holy land. I was wondering if any of you guys with fastbacks would be there from thursday 30th through the end of the show sunday

I plan on camping with my RV-8 FB in HBC from Monday through Thursday - leaving sometime Thursday morning.

Scott

I'm in Jersey with my RV7 right now but plan to fly home tomorrow then will take my fastback to Osh....hopefully I'll be there by Monday. I have the fastback with the longer titanium gear legs :D.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I won't be bringing my RV8 Clark FB to OSH this year...yea, it sucks.

I tore up the tendons in my right foot and am recovering slowly from surgery.