n981ms

Well Known Member
About to embark on the drive home to Georgia shortly. Stranded at Jamestown, Virginia with the RV-10. ACS apparently did not ship the Slick 6351 yesterday as promised since UPS has not scanned it. Thus it will not arrive until Monday.

Better to be in a rental car on the ground than engine failure in the air.

Maxwell

Is that 15 hours on the mag TTSN? I had a mag over-nighted from AS&S last year for my RV-10. I live in Michigan and the Georgia location was out of stock where they usually ship from so it came from California. I ordered at 4:00 pm local time and it arrived the next day at 1:00 pm. I was very impressed with the service from AS&S.

UPS did not run at all on Thursday. Only Next Day Air was delivered and packages that were to be picked up was by prior arrangement for air only. This is their normal holiday for their drivers and anybody that ships via UPS would of or should of known it. Even if ACS did ship, it would of sat at the local hub until Sunday night. To bad they didn't relay that to you ahead of time. I'm not sure what FedEx operations were for the New Year. They might of been able to get it to you in time.