You mean the RV-12 S-LSA?

They have been building those for a while. I think the first one was delivered to a customer in June. It's no secret.

You mean the RV-12 S-LSA?

They have been building those for a while. I think the first one was delivered to a customer in June. It's no secret.

LAmbert
Sorry that I should have said I know that. But they made six and sold them all in one hour. We need more and Van isn't talking about that.
EBB

First two batches are sold (20+ airplanes), so if you want one it might be good to talk to them and find out about batch number three. I got the impression that Van would like to see lots made. The finished product is beautiful.

Teen Flight II might be an option

The TeenFlight group is(was?) trying to sell their 2nd RV-12 which is fully loaded. I think it was selling for quite a bit less than the SLSA version. I saw it at Osh - they did a great job (again). It might be sold already, but it's worth asking about if you want a flying -12 fast.

Darrin

Re Factory RV-12

EBB,

If you are interested in an ELSA RV-12 built just as well (if not better) as the factory ones, send me a message. I can't PM you.

T

Last edited: