mcems

Well Known Member
Got my paper work for registration from Vans today. One question there is no price listed on the bill of sale . Do we just add up total kit price and write it in ??????? Also the application for airworthiness goes to the local FAA office correct??

The last time I did this was 1995 not sure of the correct proceedure and it might have changed since then.

Brad Stiefvater
Salem SD

FAA registration does not care about price. You don't need anything there. Only the TAX man cares about price.
Leave it blank.

Mel,

You did not see his other question. When I did my last E-Lsa and it was a transition so it may be different, all my airworthy paperwork was handled by the dar. The only thing I sent in was my registration paperwork to OK.

Got my paper work for registration from Vans today. One question there is no price listed on the bill of sale . Do we just add up total kit price and write it in ??????? Also the application for airworthiness goes to the local FAA office correct??

The last time I did this was 1995 not sure of the correct proceedure and it might have changed since then.

Brad Stiefvater
Salem SD

Sorry.

Also the application for airworthiness goes to the local FAA office correct??

Brad Stiefvater
Salem SD
The application for airworthiness (8130-6) will go to the inspector, be it the FAA inspector or DAR.

Thanks for all your help Mel. Now I assume the LSA Statement of Compliance (form 8130-15) goes to the Faa inspector or DAR also. Is that correct ??

Thanks

Brad Stiefvater
Salem SD

Yes, that's correct. After you get the registration, everything else goes to the inspector.