bret

Well Known Member
Calling Mel, can you give me guidance as far as what box gets checked on this form. standard or special, and amateur built and kit built? aerobatic yes-no? Thanks, just want to do this once.

8130-6

Block II, box B (Special A/W), Box 4 (experimental), Box 2 (Amateur-Built).

Aerobatic is only listed under "Standard" category. Do NOT check.

Last edited:
Thanks Mel, another question, or 20, on the engine model designation, what would I put there? my application is an IO 360 A1A modified with a full EFII system. and what would go in the propeller model designation, that long Hartzell #? and box 2? builder name (and) RV7a? Ok who can post a pic of their correct 8130-6? :rolleyes:

So this can go on all day....shesh...so what would one put in the box for the ADs? Thanks

so, I am on the FAA website and a direct link to this form, and at the top it says Expiration Date 04/30/2015, do we still use this form?

So this can go on all day....shesh...so what would one put in the box for the ADs? Thanks

I put the date for the most current one in the database for my installed components. Not saying that 's right and don't wish to get into a debate over the applicability of ADs for E-AB aircraft. It's simply what I did and my FSDO accepted it without comment.