TShort

Well Known Member
Did anyone have to "unbend" these a little to keep them from interfering with the F-867 covers on the sides? They way they stick out now they hit the F-867 just below and aft of the precut seatbelt holes ... even if I cheat the bottom of the 867 out a little bit. I think decreasing the bend might help a little ... ?

Thomas

Yes.....a lot of stuff in the kit doesn't fit quite right and you have to make it fit. Do what you have to to make it fit. There's another poster right now asking the same thing about the roll bar. Same thing...make it fit!

TShort said:
Did anyone have to "unbend" these a little to keep them from interfering with the F-867 covers on the sides? They way they stick out now they hit the F-867 just below and aft of the precut seatbelt holes ... even if I cheat the bottom of the 867 out a little bit. I think decreasing the bend might help a little ... ?

Thomas

Not sure of the part nos, I think your talking about the covers for the flap mechanism and where the seat belts come thru. I Had to enlarge the cut-out in the cover so the seat belt would come straight thru. I don't think I would un-bend anything. That could cause some stresses and cracking to form. I would leave the bracket as-is and enlarge the cut-out in the cover.

Karl

That was my concern ... it is a critical safety part. It looks like enlarging the hole aft a little will allow the seatbelt to clear.

T.