cdwambolt

can someone please enlighten me as to where I insert this part? I can't find it anywhere on the drawings or instructions. Thanks

It would help if you had properly asigned this question to the RV8 section. You'd get more knowledgeable eyes on it. I'm going from memory, but I believe that the part you mention is the mid cabin cover. Am I correct?
Charlie Kuss

Baffled

I was in a hurry when I posted this, I guess I didn't think much about where I put it. Thanks for the reply anyway. I'll search around the mid cabin area in the drawings, but the name of the part in the parts list is fwd. skin support rib. It appears to be 2 ribs joined in the middle that one would separate to install in 2 places.

Could you post a picture Charlie? I just cruised through my drawings and idn't see it - but we might recognize one if we saw one....

Found it. It is the piece that goes at the lower aft edge of the forward rollbar/windscreen frame. I searched all the forums I could think of and found it on Yahoo, thanks to Jim Daniels, I believe. Thanks to Paul and Chas for their replies and to everyone that contributes the wealth of knowledge and experience to these forums! Here is a link to the photo for the next guy like me. 5th photo down.

http://home.comcast.net/~jwdweb2/Finish6/finish6.html

Last edited: