Dmadd

Well Known Member
A while back, someone posted on here that they were a dealer for the Exxon Elite oil, and their price was pretty good too. Can anyone give me a point out on who it is?
Thanks,
Dennis

A while back, someone posted on here that they were a dealer for the Exxon Elite oil, and their price was pretty good too. Can anyone give me a point out on who it is?
Thanks,
Dennis

I use www.eliteetc.com. They seem to have pretty good prices that include the shipping.

Thanks Geoff,
But I seem to remember the guy was out in Texas somewhere. Sold it for $56 a case or something there abouts... (probably more now)
The stuff is so difficult to get ahold of, I might have to change oils to a more accessible brand.
Thanks
Dennis

Thanks Geoff,
But I seem to remember the guy was out in Texas somewhere. Sold it for $56 a case or something there abouts... (probably more now)
The stuff is so difficult to get ahold of, I might have to change oils to a more accessible brand.
Thanks
Dennis

As a point of reference, the price at www.eliteetc.com went up about $20 this year. They were in the $50-something range at the end of last year.

If you don't need the fancy stuff, the straight-weight oil they sell is very reasonable as well.

That explains it. Thanks. Should have bought more when I had the chance. Was going to load up at OSH, but my boss had the audacity to ask me to work... <BG> So I missed OSH this year. :-/
Thanks,
Dennis