jlfernan

Well Known Member
I'm almost done with my 9A QB fuse except for mounting the empennage and wings. I have two aluminum bars, one tagged AB4-125X1 1/2X8 and one tagged AB4-125X1 1/2X10 in my inventory. I can't figure out what they're for? I hate having that "I think I forgot something" feeling. Help restore my sanity.

Have You Checked Section 4?

Have you checked section 4 of your manual which lists every part number, and in addition, the drawing that part number is on?

I checked that section unfortunately the AF4125 x 1 1/12 x 8 on the tag is the physical description of the piece, not a part number. The parts that use these materials are always shorter and sometimes two parts are made out of the same piece of aluminum. I'm having a hard time figuring out what parts should be made out of these pieces.

IIRC, one of them is the battery hold down piece used with the firewall mounted Odyssey battery box kit.

Sorry dude-------------51% rule, I can only tell you about one of them.

You have to do the rest yourself.

Could it be the spacer under the aft deck (the big triangular part) that the forward HS brackets bolt through?
Steve

Hey Steve,
It might be. I know I received materials for parts that were already done in the QB, I just couldn't place these.