Brian130

Well Known Member
I need a handful of sectionals for an "arts and crafts" project. If I pay for postage and an envelope, would someone send me any or all of these sectional when they expire? If you have expired ones already, that'd be great, too!

3 x Memphis
1 x Brownsville
1 x Denver
1 x Dallas/Fort Worth

Last edited:
Brian,

I am charged with keeping the charts (all of them) current in our showcase, and a few of our airplanes at work. If no one has moved them, I have STACKS of expired charts that I will happily send your way. Let me check on that in the morning, and I'll let you know.

cjensen said:
Brian,

I am charged with keeping the charts (all of them) current in our showcase, and a few of our airplanes at work. If no one has moved them, I have STACKS of expired charts that I will happily send your way. Let me check on that in the morning, and I'll let you know.
Great! Thanks! PM me and we'll work out the details.

Denver Sectional

I'm in Fort Worth and have several expired Denver sectionals and terminal charts. Let me know what you want and just where in Texas are you?

Also interested in expired sectionals

I have also been looking for expired sectionals as well. I am looking for the following sectionals:

# Sectional
1 Kansas City
1 Wichita
1 Denver
2 Albaquerque
2 St Louis
2 Omaha
2 San Antonio
2 Houston

If anyone has any of these expired sectionals please send me an email to [email protected]. I will pay the postage necessary to get them sent my way.

Brian,

I did come across some more sectionals this afternoon for you. I have Brownsville for you.

Sounds like you have Denver and DFW covered, let me know.

Last edited: