Ironflight

VAF Moderator / Line Boy
Mentor
Simple question, but I can't find the reference...I am getting the labeling and placards done on the -8...is there a specified size for the word "Experimental" that has to be visible near the entrance? I seem to remember 2", but I'm having a temporary brain reboot, and now that doesn't seem right..... :confused:

Paul Dye

Experimental Letter Size

Paul,

2" is the correct size. Go to FAA.GOV and print yourself a copy of the 20-27F. This will walk you thru the whole process.

Tom Emery
RV 6A N193RV
WPA RV BUILDERS

Thanks!

Laser printers and clear label material are great - you can make any placard you want!

Paul

i was going to get fancy and have a mylar one with brush stroke made. ah, at eighteen dollars. I don't have time. Ordered the two pack from Spruce for $5.

tom emery-- the guys at ACS miss you. we were talking about the good old days a couple sats. ago. the teacher was still talking at 10:00am in the morning and guys at the counter kept looking back in there, scratching their heads and saying "They're just TALKING!"

Just Talking

Mark:

I miss the guys at ACS also. Back here on the east coast business is "booming". I never would of thought that it would be like this. I always took care of my students and I still do. They just keep coming. You wouldn't believe just how much AKZO primer that I have gone thru this past year priming all of these tail kits. I pay a lot of hazmat fees but it sure is worth it.

Tell the guys at ACS that Nickie and I said hi.

Tom Emery
WPA RV BUILDERS