GRANT ED

Hi guys. I have been messing with the Experimental panel builder website. One problem though. When I print it the panel outline and the intruments don't line up. Any idea's on how to fix this?

Print Screen then Paste

Good morning,

Use your keyboard "Print Screen" function. That will copy the screen to your clipboard. Then open up any photo or picture editing program and "Paste From Clipboard." It might just say "Paste." At any rate, that will maintain the proportional view you see on EPanel Builder and then you can size it to the size paper you want in a familiar program. Good luck!

Brian

ed: I just tried it in Windows Paint and it works by Print Screen, then Edit:paste. In Adobe Photoshop, it's Print Screen, then File:New From Clipboard.

Last edited:
I have Arcsoft Photostudio 2000. I tried the print screen thing and I could not "paste" after pushing print screen. Any ideas?

Ed,
That's a pretty basic Windows function and not a lot can go wrong. Plus, any photo editing software should be able to accept a paste from the printscreen function of Windows.

Is it possible that you have one of those MultiMedia keyboards where there is an "F Lock" key that toggles the functions of the F keys from their usual functions (F1, F2, etc.) to Internet functions (F1=Help, F2=Undo, F3=Redo, etc.)?
PrtScn isn't an F key, but the F Lock toggle key makes it work differently as well.

If you do have a MultiMedia keyboard, toggle the F Lock key and try it again.

Cheers guys. I figured it out. In the photostudio program there is a "capture" function that does the same thing as print screen.

In windows

Alt-Printscreen -> Copies the current window to the clipboard
Ctrl-Printscreen -> Copies the whole screen to the clipboard
Printscreen -> Under DOS copies text on screen to LPT1

Chuck