gossend

Well Known Member
Patron
Considering the T2000SFL xponder for my EAB (RV) 12. Does anyone have experience with it? Any suggestions (2 1/4" hole. Mounted) ?l:(

No issues to report

I've used one for 6 years in my RV-6, along with two of their coms, no problems to report, aside from my occasionally forgetting to turn it to ALT :eek:

I have a Microair T2000SFL transponder in my RV-6. Works fine, does what it says on the box.

- mark

I'd recommend you look at the Trig TT22, Mode S (ADS-B compliant) with built in altitude encoder.

tt22combo%2520smaller.jpg

Last edited:
I too have a Micro air transponder. No complaints. The only glitch is that I had to send it back to Australia one time for service. It takes a little longer to get it back than I would have liked, but it was great service.

MicroAir

I have both the transponder and the VHF radio in my ELSA Quasar. They work great, don't take up much panel space, and are super light. Put that together with what I think is very inexpensive, and they are both winners.
I now wish I had went EAB on the -12, It would have MicroAir.
Chuck

microair for sale

I have a MicroAir transponder that I am willing to sell. It was removed from my RV-8 during a panel upgrade a few years ago. If you are interested in it, you can PM me. I can fly it over in October while I'm make runs over to San Marcos for my $1/gal gas.

David

Plus 1 on the Trig TT-22 recommendation. Quality product and great customer service. The small control head comes with an adaptor for 2 1/4" mount if you prefer. Since you are RV-12, you might check out their TT-21 Class 2 (lower power) unit as well.
http://www.trigavionics.com/tt22.html

pk