[email protected]

I'm New Here
Having electrical problems and wonder if this is the culprit. Any experience? Is the company (Control Vision) still in business? I'm unable to reach them. Have schematics but no troubleshooting advice.
Thanks

Having electrical problems and wonder if this is the culprit. Any experience? Is the company (Control Vision) still in business? I'm unable to reach them. Have schematics but no troubleshooting advice.
Thanks
Have those in our -6. When doing a panel upgrade several years ago, several of the fast on tabs had broken solider joints. Had to re solider. Worked since.

Last I saw, Spruce had them for a reasonable price. I’d never suggest putting one of these in but seems to work well enough for us. Much easier to switch one out for a new one than re wiring the plane.

I got tired of chasing the Gremlins and pulled my unit out a long time ago.
I went to a traditional auto fuse block and some relays. Problem(s) went away.

If you don't understand how the load center works it will drive you crazy. Once you understand it, they are wonderful. - What is your electrical problem?

I have removed 2 of these. The first was just unreliable occasionally cutting out for a couple of seconds. The second just didn't provide sufficient expansion capability. They do have some useful features but overall, for me, not worth the hassle. Fuses/circuit breakers and switches are easier and more versatile. The last thing I wanted is an unreliable electrical system.