Warbirdsolutions

Now that there are more than a few 4 pipe exhaust systems and 4 into 1 systems as well, I was hoping to get some feedback on you like either of these 2 systems. I think performance is pretty similar so it may boil down to the sound. I would really appreciate any comments on the sound of both systems. I'll be ready to buy a set soon.
Thanks in advance,
Brad

I love the 4 pipe system. It has a unique growl to it. Whenever my friend flies his RV-8, (which I helped build and got to fly it for a couple years) over my house, I instantly recognize who it is. It's got the Vetterman 4 pipe exhaust on it.

Now that there are more than a few 4 pipe exhaust systems and 4 into 1 systems as well, I was hoping to get some feedback on you like either of these 2 systems. I think performance is pretty similar so it may boil down to the sound. I would really appreciate any comments on the sound of both systems. I'll be ready to buy a set soon.
Thanks in advance,
Brad

If its sound you want, there is none better than the Skydynamics 4-1 system. An unbelievable deep, throaty, bad #$!@$# sound like no other. We have played with many on the team. Probably all of the available exhaust systems available that I know of retail. Hands down the Skydynamics. That one we all love.

But WAIT - don't order yet! You also get...

If its sound you want, there is none better than the Skydynamics 4-1 system. An unbelievable deep, throaty, bad #$!@$# sound like no other. We have played with many on the team. Probably all of the available exhaust systems available that I know of retail. Hands down the Skydynamics. That one we all love.

I suspect the 4-1 system will give a better smoke pattern too... And YES, Skydynamics makes good stuff.

Carry on!
Mark