Has anyone gotten the ETA function to work on thier 2000c?
you will find it under customize-navigation-route data-arrival time.
when I start mine at take off, the time doesn't change or some off the wall
numbers come up and never count down. there are two of us with the same problem. called lowrance and they don't know.

2000c

Mine works just fine ,changes with airspeed, heading change etc.Mine is in the plane,will check what configuration it takes to get it to come up.I do have a problem with the back light going off after I setup "runway guidence".I plan on seeing the Lowrance Guys at Sun & Fun

2000c

your ETE will show __ __ until you start moving and will change with your speed ,taxing,flying,etc.Have you tried it when you are moving?

Lowrance ETA

My fuel computer uses ETA to compute how much fuel is needed to destination. As stated before the time in the ETA box either don't move or are totally wrong times. for instance lincoln to columbia is 48 minutes for me
and on the way there Eta read 6 min 24 sec. and never moved then on the way back it said 2 min 33 sec and was going up and down eratic. everything els works great.

A little off topic but it does relate to the 2000c...
It does not display private airports.:mad:
OW, I am very happy with the unit.

My fuel computer uses ETA to compute how much fuel is needed to destination. As stated before the time in the ETA box either don't move or are totally wrong times. for instance lincoln to columbia is 48 minutes for me
and on the way there Eta read 6 min 24 sec. and never moved then on the way back it said 2 min 33 sec and was going up and down eratic. everything els works great.

SOUNDS LIKE IT'S BROKEN...............

I started with a LOWRENCE EAGLE EXPLORER... Then went to a 100 when it was offered. And now I am stuck in their format. I purchased a 500 when it came out. Loved it! But thought I was missing something so I purchased a 2000c at OSHKOSH in 06. When It arrived, it was BIG!! had no room for it in my 6A so I sent it back and got a 600C. It is OK. It sits on the shelf and I went back to the 500. It is the best if you don't need to know about the mountains around you.

All of these units would do ETA right on the money.............

Lowrance 2000c

Thank you all for your replies. A friend in portland solved the issue for me.
Seems that ETE is the actual Timer that I want for my fuel computer as ETA gives me only local time that I should be arriving.

Thanks again for your replies

Dennis