TomVal

Well Known Member
I am working on a detailed equipment list on the -8. I am looking for the following information:

1. Weight of my 66” 3-blade Catto prop. I don’t have the original paperwork. I looked at Catto’s website but that was no help. Sent him an email, so far, no reply.

2. Airspeed indicator, Model ASIT260MKL. Who is the manufacturer?

3. Altimeter, Model ALT20INF-3N. Who is the manufacturer?

4. GRT EIS, Model 4000. What is the weight? Not listed in the manual or on the GRT website. (I'll call Sandy tomorrow)

5. Compass - Vertical Card, Precision Aviation, Model PAI-700. What is the weight? Not listed on purchase invoice, various catalogs, or on manufacturer website.

For numbers 2 & 3 above, using mirrors, I can read the model number, but not the manufacturer. I don’t particularly want to disassemble the panel. I’ve also looked at various aircraft parts catalogs to see if I can relate the model number to manufacturer, so far no luck.

The original owner did not construct an equipment list. I’ve been working on this piecemeal and now I am down to just a handful of items. I would appreciate it if anyone can help supply the information above.

Regards,

Last edited:
PAI-700 from the Sarasota Avionics website...

Dimensions: 2.875" x 2.375" x 2.125"
Weight: 0.6 lb.