danielhv

Well Known Member
Moved everything back in last nite... I put a coat of epoxy down, and then a coat of polyurethane.

Here is a before and after....

before.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

I wish I could walk through my garage, let alone see the floor... :)

What'd you end up using? Something we can order online so we can get over our garage envy?

This seem like a good place to start the "How many forum members does it take to change a light bulb?" thread.:D
The answer is none... ask a Mooney driver to hold the bulb and fly circles around him.

Where's the RV?

Moved everything back in last nite... I put a coat of epoxy down, and then a coat of polyurethane.

Where's the RV???????? :( Isn't there supposed to be one in that garage scattered out all over the place? :D Just messing with ya! Looks nice though. Makes me want to clean out my shop and freshen up the floor.

sell me the helicopter

Since you are going to be building and won't have time, why not sell me the RC helicopter? I was going to get another one soon, might as well be yours.

Since you are going to be building and won't have time, why not sell me the RC helicopter? I was going to get another one soon, might as well be yours.

Cause i have too much $ wrapped up in it to let her go. :) Plus, its nice to have something you can play with when you need a break from building.

Helicopter?

I like the helicopter... :)

I've got a lil' T-Rex 450.. Not quite as fancy as yours..

I had to go back and look for the helicopter. Oh yea, I see it now.

I had seen that thing hanging there before but thought it was one of those "pressure recovery" bicycle helments! :eek:

The floor does look great. Start building and show us another "after" photo in two years!

Mark

The last owner of my shop worked on cars in it (what a putz!). He was sloppier than I am and there are grease spots all over the place. No self-respecting RV builder can work in a place like that. Will this epoxy coating go over grease or is there something special that would need to be done first to prep the floor? Thanks for any input!!

Scott
RV-4

Looks great, I like nice and tidy places to work. May look better with a bunch of aluminum in place ready for assembly.:D