Dont know him but I would stay away from Crancase services Usa(editors note, see lower post because there are two operations with similar names) in Tulsa if you need any machine work done for your rebuild,Just my personel opinion based on past experience with them and Patrick Turnham.Bob in East TN.

Last edited by a moderator:
I cannot believe that Bob would throw off on a fine, upstanding business like Crankcase Svcs., or a wonderful guy like Patrick! Some people! (editor's note, see correction to post that ref two similar names)

Last edited by a moderator:
Crankcase Services did the crankcase inspection/re certification on my prop strike IO-540. I had a good experience with them,,,but I needed no machine work. Reasonably priced, quick turnaround, and my case came back clean and alodined with a fresh yellow tag.

There are two crancase services companies,one is crancase services USA this is the one I was refering to,The other is Crancase services inc with a very good reputation and run by a gentelman named Harold,very knowledgable and willing to talk to you and explain your options to you.

There are two crancase services companies,one is crancase services USA this is the one I was refering to,The other is Crancase services inc with a very good reputation and run by a gentelman named Harold,very knowledgable and willing to talk to you and explain your options to you.

OK,,,I used #2;)

And from what I can tell you, the Crankcase Services Inc in Sand Springs are fantastic. It's who I use.
Best
Brian Wallis

Last edited: