UnPossible

Well Known Member
Hey - I'm getting close to needing an engine / prop for my RV-7A and am hoping to take advantage of any show discounts at the upcoming Airventure.

I am planning on going with a FP prop for both cost and simplifying the build a bit. However, it seems worthwhile to me to spend the extra $200 bucks or so to get a hollow crank so that switching to a CS prop down the line would be relatively simple.....

Is there anything I am missing or any flaws in my logic?

Thanks,
Jason

Engines.

I bought mine at Osh last year. I had researched it to death, new exactly what I wanted and what everyones best price was including vans. I knew I wanted a mattituck or aerosport as they both rock. Both had GREAT deals on a very limited quantity at osh. I woke Mahlon up at Osh monday am, he hadnt even had his coffee. GREAT deal, Sweeeeeeet engine. Good luck. A friend on here did the same at Aerosport and got a great deal too and is very happy.

I was going Catto three blade fixed....I will own this plane forever so....a constant speed was not something I need but the flexibility is well worth $200.

Have fun, when it arrives you will want to hug your engine. It is that pretty. Good luck and happy shopping.