rvator9a

Well Known Member
I'm currently installing an electric primer in my 9a, the instructions say to route it to the front two cylinders, is there a reason that these are the cylinders chosen or would it be ok to use the right side cylinders instead. My thought is that it would be easier to route lines to one side of the engine or to the two rear cylinders using less line. any install hints are appreciated. Thanks Bob Collins

Here are some pics for you:

Vern Little

123_2333_1.jpg

123_2334_1.jpg

123_2335_1.jpg

123_2336_1.jpg

Question - is there a reason you used copper lines instead of say, 1/8" stainless instrument lines, or even 1/4" stainless lines? I'm no fan of copper under high vibration, but I've got years of experience with stainless - am I off base here?

I use both 1/8" and 1/4" stainless (type 304 and 316) daily, so of course I may be a little biased!

airguy said:
Question - is there a reason you used copper lines instead of say, 1/8" stainless instrument lines, or even 1/4" stainless lines? I'm no fan of copper under high vibration, but I've got years of experience with stainless - am I off base here?

I use both 1/8" and 1/4" stainless (type 304 and 316) daily, so of course I may be a little biased!

The only reason was that it came with the Van's primer kit. I agree that stainless would be a better long-term choice.

Here's a bunch of FWF photos...

Vern

my web site