Can any tell me if somebody still make engine for dynafockal mount for taildrager with the nose wheel mount so you can have either trike or taildrager
Cheers
Charlie Mifsud
Australia

Just use the tailwheel mount

Where the 7/7a is concerned I really don?t know why you couldn?t use the 7 engine mount AND install the gear towers in the cockpit. There is more than just the weight and balance though. Gear legs are different so fairings, wheel pants and brake lines would also have to be altered.

engine mount

There is a guy here in my area, PNW, that does engine mounts for Van's. I will see if I can find his info and post it. It may take a day or two. I think he is in Vancouver. Maybe some one can help with this.

I think No.

If I understand your question, you would like to have your airplane equipped such that you could change between tricycle gear and tail dragger at will?

First I don?t build any tricycle mounts; we build the RV-4 mounts only. At any rate I think you have to choose one or the other, frankly it would be a big job changing it over very often and I would not want to carry all the tricycle equipment along on a tail dragger, the other way around would not be too bad. I know this has never been promoted buy Van?s.