Kiwi7

Hi All,

I have a lead on an engine and prop for my RV-7A in Sebring Fl. Unfortunately, I live in New Zealand so cannot inspect directly. Reaching out to this community, could some one provide details of a suitably qualified person to carry out an inspection for me? I would greatly appreciate it.

Hi All,

I have a lead on an engine and prop for my RV-7A in Sebring Fl. Unfortunately, I live in New Zealand so cannot inspect directly. Reaching out to this community, could some one provide details of a suitably qualified person to carry out an inspection for me? I would greatly appreciate it.
I can vouch for JB aircraft engines. Done business with them for many years. They are very reputable, build a great product, and stand behind their work. You definitely can’t go wrong with them. 👍

I can vouch for JB aircraft engines. Done business with them for many years. They are very reputable, build a great product, and stand behind their work. You definitely can’t go wrong with them. 👍
i second what dave says. jimmy is a great guy that builds a great engine.

JB and his crew did my engine and numerous friends in the airshow industry. Top Notch folks who give excelkent service and buikd great engines!

Ditto what all say about "Jimmy" at JB. The only "downside", if you can call it that is that he is so good that he is in great demand and it might take a while before he can get to you. Last time I talked to him he was backed up a significant number of engine builds. Now if you are "AOG", he will probably try to work you in sooner.

Otherwise, worth the wait.

You will need to get someone to deliver the engine to this place, not on the plane. When I spoke with him they were too busy to "remove" one if that was needed.

Thank you all so much for the recommendation and endorsement of Jimmy. It is much appreciated and another great example of this awesome community. Cheers guys!