Does someone have instructions to Van’s “Engine Cooling Baffle” kit in a PDF format that could be emailed to me? I don't know if I did not get them with the kit or the hanger swallowed them... aero-nut at Hotmail dot com Not sure if it makes a difference but this is for an RV-6 with O-360

Thanks!

Ken

Last edited:
I have the instructions in my hand, but sadly Vans has them printed in a B size format and I can not scan. 8 pages printed two sides. They are for O & IO, though.

Actually, unless you are starting today, Vans will email you a PDF of them. I have gotten PDF of many full size drawings from them that way. I can send you a hardware list if that is any help. And yes, it seems to be the same for 6 & 7.

I thought the gremlins got mine too, but looked in my documentation book and found it. ;)

There are old baffle kits and new baffle kits guys - the instructions are quite different for the old (box of aluminum and hyroglyphics) and new (pre-punched, throw it in the air and it comes down fiinshed). Youll need the ocrrect ones to do any good.

Well, I guess we will just throw them up in the air and DONE - -!!

Best instructions ever.