apkp777

Well Known Member
Hey all,

Just an idea, I seem to find lots of threads that were started a long time ago and never really ended with your solution or resolve.

I see things like "hey, my RV is about to explode, any ideas" Then about 10 or 15 replies and still we never find out how it ended up for you. Or what you did to fix the problem.

I think if you start a thread looking for advice to a problem, it would be really helpful if you add a reply to your own thread letting us know how things worked out.

Something that would help that issue would be the addition of a "My Posts" button somewhere that would bring up all of one's posts for a given time period. I belong to another forum that has that selection available and it makes it really easy to monitor your own posts.

I'll suggest that to Doug ...

Something that would help that issue would be the addition of a "My Posts" button somewhere that would bring up all of one's posts for a given time period. I belong to another forum that has that selection available and it makes it really easy to monitor your own posts.

I'll suggest that to Doug ...

You can already do that, just click your name, and one of the drop down items is your posts.

Cool!

Thanks, Mike. Never knew that (obviously).

However, that still requires one to find a post with one's avatar in order to use that option. Lots easier if one can click on a "My Posts" button on the tool bar along with the other options (User CP, FAQ, Members List, etc.)

Thanks for the education! :D

I agree one click would be nice, but an easy way to do it is to go to the quick links drop down at the top and go to my profile. From there you can see all posts you have made and threads you have started.

Hope this helps.