N546RV

Well Known Member
I predict FedEx is going to see a large uptick in web traffic as I refresh the tracking info every hour or so until next Monday.

:D

Well, it got to Atlanta today, but too late to be delivered today. So I'm picking it up after work. I don't see myself being particularly productive here at the office for the rest of the day...

:D

Philip: I'm in the Perimeter area and still in the dreaming/planning stages. That said I'm sure an extra pair of hands are always useful, so if you need some, give me a shout.

Good stuff. I live in Chamblee right beside PDK. You ever make it to any of the EAA 690 breakfasts? We'll have to meet up some time...

Congrats. The empennage went by so fast I could not believe it...better order those wings now...or you will be refreshing the tracking number once again. :)

Congrats. The empennage went by so fast I could not believe it...better order those wings now...or you will be refreshing the tracking number once again. :)

Oh, I'd love to, especially given the current lead time on wing kits. Sadly, however, I don't have the necessary funds available. Didn't really think that one through, but what the hey, I've got something to work on for the time being. But there will almost certainly be a time soon when I have nothing to work on. Well, unless I go really slow on the emp...