I have ordered two of my subkits at OSH, the empenage included. Remember, Van is a Dutchman, and I don't think there is a Dutch word for discount! ;)

Buying my Empenage kit at OSH was sort of special, as it marked the point where I crossed the line from being a dreamer to becoming an RV builder.

I hope to soon cross the line from being an RV builder to being an RV pilot. :cool:

Best regards, enjoy OSH, and welcome to the fold.......

No discount, but see if you can get a demo ride. You must get there early and sign up immediately.

I ordered my tailkit and the QB kit for my 7A at AirVenture '02 and flew it to Airventure '04.

Good luck and welcome to the world of Great Aircraft.

Roberta :)

I ordered my tail kit at SNF this year and I plan to order the QB wings & fuse next week at OSH. No there isn't a discount, and it actually takes longer because they don't process your order until the week after the show, but it makes me feel cool. :)

mcb
RV-7 emp

Thanks for the replys all :) Will I be seeing any of you at eh 7/7a Builders' Get-together BBQ?

Roberta, saw your aircraft in the last Sport Aviation and in the Van's quarterly - Incredible!

Time ?

Order before OSH.... Tonight!
Wait? and You will be in line... After? all the others that ordered at OSH...!!

Flying is the fun part, building is fun too, but,,,, get it flying,,,, don't put it off.
Look me up . I'll be there
Cheers

Thanks, Will. Hopefully it will be there this Saturday through Wednesday.

When I ordered my kit at the '02 EAA, my tail kit was on my doorstep the Wednesday after EAA. I was really surprised at how fast it was delivered.

Roberta

Funny - my emp kit didn't arrive until about 10 days after SNF. I guess sometimes you get lucky and sometimes you don't!

mcb