N722SH

Quick Question:

Does the SB-625-7 snap bushing shown on Drawing #4 for the -9 Left Elevator, Electric Trim Assy. (and that "snaps" into the hole in the elevator spar) come as part of the "electric trim kit"? Or, is that something you must scrounge up yourself? You would think that since it is shown on the drawing that it would come with the kit, but I can't find it in mine and it is not listed on the "big list".

Thanks - Scott

Also, does the jack shaft really extend into the hole in the spar the the wires are routed through as it says on the drawing??? :eek:

I'm at the same point with the same question...was wondering if I had to find a snap bushing now or if one comes in the fuselage kit later...? I've already decided to drill another hole for the wires.

Todd

Don't worry about where a single snap bushing comes from if you are just at the point of completing the empennage. There is a lot of building to come and I have found that I'm always ordering "extras". There will be plenty of opportunity to order a quantity of every snap bushing, bolt, nut, washer, etc. I'm much more comfortable with a hand full of nearly every piece of hardware. This didn't start for me until 3/4 of the way through the wings.