Dean Pichon

Well Known Member
I'm looking for a checklist app to load on my (Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.0) tablet for use in my -4. I have not found many choices, but I'm looking at Avilution product. Any pireps on this app or others would be most appreciated.

Thanks,

This might not be what you're looking for, but I wrote my checklists on the computer, made them into an Adobe PDF file, and then copied it to Foreflight on my iPad. Now the checklists are right there in the "Documents" tab on Foreflight.

Maybe not what you want

I tried putting checklists on both my Dynon D-100 and my Garmin 696 and found a paper checklist to be much more useful. I know it's old school, but I can grab a booklet faster than I can hit the buttons on electronics.

-John

I'm looking for a checklist app to load on my (Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.0) tablet for use in my -4. I have not found many choices, but I'm looking at Avilution product. Any pireps on this app or others would be most appreciated.

Thanks,

I use the FltPlan.com app and the checklist section is excellent. If you have the audio from your device connected to your intercom, "Betty" reads the checklist to you. VERY cool on my iPad.

:cool: