JohnF

Well Known Member
Did I miss this someplace? Is there a source for a complete schematic diagram for the entire RV-12? I think this would be a valuable thing to have if trouble shooting, and also for general information.

A lot of us have been asking for one!! It is sorely NEEDED!

There is a very simple schematic in the Maintenance Manual that comes with the Engine/Documentation Kit. I believe it was Joe Gores (Joe Gores - Mich48041 on VAF) published a very nice wire list.

Yes we do very much need proper wiring documentation so that a local avionics technician can know where to start now and in the years to come when problems develop.

Now that Van's has gone into the avionics business they need to get someone on staff who has the skill to support what they sell and who can help builders with these avionics issues we are all having (trim not working correctly, ELT's not working, OAT & Magnetometers not working). They can not just keep saying see Dynon or Stien Air, we are Van's customers Van's needs to step up and get us proper documentation and a person on staff that can help solve the problems instead of leaving it to the customers to solve as it is mostly being done now.

Best regards,
Vern