BillC

Well Known Member
Does the electric fuelpump come with any of the pre packaged kits,ie. Finish or FWF? I'm working on fuselage and thought it might be convient to install the pump early on when access is better, but don't want to order the pump only to find it comes with one of the packages. I made that mistake with the firewall recess.

Thanks

Bill

Bill,
I think you can order it at anytime and then if you find out it comes in one of the kits, you can delete it then. I'm doing this with several items such as the relays, battery box, etc.

The high pressure fuel pump for the injected engines don't come with any kit that I know of. Not sure about the pump for the carb'd engines.

Best,
Scott

Not in any -8 kit....

Bill,

The fuel Pump doesn't come in any of the RV-8 kits...their rationale is "we don't know what you're going to use (high or low pressure), so you can buy that yourself!" Ok, kinda makes sense....

I was REALLY surprised when there was no throttle/mixture lever assembly in any kits...you'd figure that would be essential - but same rationale...

Oh well, such are the little problems - the process still produces outstanding aircraft!

Paul