Kooshball

Well Known Member
I am not the builder of my -4 or the one who installed the electric flaps and I can?t seem to find any drawings of the electric flap components. Does anyone here have a set of drawings for the electric flap components?

Thx.

remember changing my -4 from good ol manual pull to electron power many moons ago... drawing was published in the RVator, then became part of the plans (windshield wipers motor if I recall correctly).
Guess it might be included on the relevant USB stick as sold by Vans nowadays :)

remember changing my -4 from good ol manual pull to electron power many moons ago... drawing was published in the RVator, then became part of the plans (windshield wipers motor if I recall correctly).
Guess it might be included on the relevant USB stick as sold by Vans nowadays :)

If it?s in there I haven?t found it as I believe it is still optional. Only thing I found on the USB stick was the manual flap drawings.

I updated the link. Let me know if it's still not accessible.

(Google Drive is extremely slow for me, and for some reason that file was set as restricted.)

Finn