Fearless

Well Known Member
I'm staring at my firewall and wondering if I need to order the Transducer Manifold (VA168) if I'm going to be using the GRT EIS4000 engine information system. I'm not doing the engine install yet but will need to order from Van's for some miscellanous parts and thought I throw this in the order for later use if needed.

Whether you are using the EIS4000 or not doesn't really affect your decision to use a transducer manifold. You will still need to mount the oil pressure and fuel pressure transducers somewhere and then wire them to the EIS4000. Your call whether you want to use a manifold or just clamp them to the mount. Personally, I use one but I have the firewall space for it. If you do order it, be sure to remember to order the brass plugs for any of the unused holes.

I'm staring at my firewall and wondering if I need to order the Transducer Manifold (VA168) if I'm going to be using the GRT EIS4000 engine information system. I'm not doing the engine install yet but will need to order from Van's for some miscellanous parts and thought I throw this in the order for later use if needed.

I just installed the manifold and it seems the way to go.

If there is a need for 2 transducers the manifold will have to mounted on a stand off as there is not space between the firewall and the top and bottom holes to install the devices. I am using the 15 psi switch from Van's to ground a low oil pressure light and the hobbs meter with the oil pressure transducer.