Clearprop

I'm New Here
Does anyone have the program that Chris Good developed to take the serial data output from the EIS, capture it to a laptop, and output it in graphic form? Getting ready to finish up a -6 and would like to wire it before we close the top skin. Time to make engine noise!

Clearprop!

I'm finishing up the installation of my EIS-4000 and have the same question. Where can I find the info to take data and graph it?

EIS recording

The program Chris Good (RIP) wrote is a good basic one, but I would recommend you take a look at the flight recorder in the following link:
http://iflyez.com/EFISRecorder.shtml
It allows you to record the EIS data as well as GPS and EFIS data, all synched up correctly.

EGView

I use EGView (www.egtrends.com) with the data from my MVP-50 and love it. GRT's EIS is not on their supported products list but it may be worth giving them a call.

FYI. I send data from my MVP-50 to my HS-1 (IIRC, it's Chelton format) and the HS-1 displays the engine data just like it's coming from the EIS.

I use EGView (www.egtrends.com) with the data from my MVP-50 and love it. GRT's EIS is not on their supported products list but it may be worth giving them a call.

FYI. I send data from my MVP-50 to my HS-1 (IIRC, it's Chelton format) and the HS-1 displays the engine data just like it's coming from the EIS.

I have the mvp50 going the the GRT HX.......:D