qiutong

Hi everybody,

This is just a useless thread of celebration, but MY WINGS ARRIVED YESTERDAY!!!! They were in good shape with no damage. That is the good news. The bad news is; I had to leave today and won't be home for a week. So I quess I'll have to wait a little longer until I dig in and get to work. Y'all get ready for some wing questions.:D

Brad

That gives you plenty of time to pore over the plans and get your thoughts and questions together. You are taking the plans with you, right? I always did, much to Judith's eye-rolling frustration...

Are you kidding, me take the plans along on THIS trip? I've been dragging them around for a few months now. Can see them in my sleep. I can't wait to get home and get started (and see my family). Does Judith have a sister named Darla?

Brad

RV-12 kit Shipped today

My -12 kit shipped today and i'm as happy as a little school girl.....

Hey Brad,
Want some stick time? A lot of us flying here in cincy. Look us up and join the group!!!!!

Greg Reese

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CincyRiverRats/

Thanks Greg,

I signed-up with the group. I'll look forward to future activities, especially as the weather gets nicer. I assume I'll get e-mails letting me know when and where? I'd like to get involved with some local RV people, and maybe hop a ride every now and then! Sounds like a lot of fun.

Brad