Never have seen it reading the glass panel forums for 4 years. You would really be on your own, with little or no PIREPS/feedback from others to any degree (whereas you have hundreds of GRT, Dynon, AFS, MGL and other EFIS users).
What about their support? Repairs? How difficult? Look at what the others do - quick feedback, answer on these forums, answer their calls promptly to help troubleshoot. Who knows with these guys, and whether they have anyone serious in the US to answer Q's and not just a glorified sales rep. Look at the issues folks have had with AvMap - Italian built, nice product, but with marginal US help from numerous posts I've read.
In this experimental market, I read all the posts here as I am deciding my EFIS choice, and want to see a unit fielded for awhile with plenty of folks chiming in on how it works, support, etc. I would be extremely cautious with something that is made in a distant land with little to no track record in the US (not slamming foreign built products - just ones that have NOT been fielded here in decent numbers and have unknown support here).