bret

Well Known Member
Does the EFII kit come with the hose from injector to injector and bank to bank? looking to make up my fuel lines with the anti static PTFE and special ends.......super spendy.......

Dont know for sure Bret----I did some of these for a customer at Ft Stewart, and as I recall we used 2 90*'s and 37 inches of hose to connect the 2 sides. He did a great job of routing!
Tom

Thanks Tom, hope you are feeling better ;-) I am trying to decide if I want to make up my own hoses with this supplier or not......? https://www.pegasusautoracing.com/productselection.asp?Product=3484

only because I will have 12-14 lines with different undetermined lengths FWF, Duplex valve to tanks, pump, pressure regulator, injectors, filters ect, the anti static hose is 12.00 a foot, fittings, 15-25 each, can you give me an estimate of price per foot and fittings? also are yours crimp or reusable ends, thanks.

Bret, the injector-to-injector hoses are included. You'll have to make the two firewall-to-injector lines, and the crossover injector-to-injector line at the front of the engine.

Bret, the injector-to-injector hoses are included. You'll have to make the two firewall-to-injector lines, and the crossover injector-to-injector line at the front of the engine.

O good, thanks, another question, did you buy the kit from Robert or AS? they don't give details if it is the duel or single system?

Robert. AS just passes the order through directly anyway I think, or takes a useless cut off the top, I dunno. Easiest to go straight to Robert. And I got the dual version. Only about a grand more.