pmccoy

Well Known Member
Hi All-

Just a couple of quick photos to show how Bonaco was able to help me install the fuel lines for my EFii pump. I have to say Bonaco was really great helping me get this installed. I love the results, and can't wait to get out to the airport this weekend to run some fuel through the system. I have torqued down each fitting with a crows foot extension, so I am expecting everything to be well sealed and ready to rock and roll.

B.T.W., I had installed a AFP pump and was able to reuse the AFP mounting plate. I just added a couple sections of angle to mount the EFii to. Works great and I can still cover everything up with the housing cover that VANs sells to cover up the AFP system.

On the bench....
IMG_1219.jpg

Installed in the plane....
IMG_1231.jpg

EFii Boost pump with Bonaco lines.

Hi Peter, nice set up.

I plan to use the same system in my 6A. I assume you have a bulkhead fitting on the firewall? Does the firewall end of the Bonaco line have a similar slight angle to it?

I've wondered about the expansion/contraction of the line, looks like the slight fitting angles and resulting arc of the line would allow for this.

Tailwinds, Terry

Fuel Lines

I assume you have a bulkhead fitting on the firewall? Does the firewall end of the Bonaco line have a similar slight angle to it?

I've wondered about the expansion/contraction of the line, looks like the slight fitting angles and resulting arc of the line would allow for this.

Terry- the firewall fitting is a 90 degree fitting, but I installed it pointing 45 degrees, like it is around 4 on a clock. The natural bend of the flex line connects to it very well.

Last edited: