clarkefarm

This may have limited application unless EFI for Lycs arrives but I have been really happy with an inexpensive and modern injector pulse width fuel flow meter which I purchased from Poland.

I originally installed two Floscans to measure fuel in and out of the EJ25 fuel rail but the new meter is a quantum leap from this system (at a fraction of the cost - $199).

The manufacturer's website is www.kel.mtl.pl/. Click on "Car test equipment".

A couple of caveats. The manufacturer's English is not perfect (but a lot better than my Polish) so the instruction manual in particular, needs to be read very carefully.
There is a 10k resistor in the hook connector so when wiring the meter in and discarding this connector the resistor must be replaced.
The meter is smart, with auto on/off and will not display unless receiving pulses or in the calibration mode so when you connect it up and the display remains blank don't panic.

Having said that the meter is small, intuitive, easy to calibrate and super accurate.

Rupert Clarke
9A, NSI EJ25, BMA E1

Engines using SDS EFI have had this capability for about 5 years built into the panel mounted LCD programmer/ gauge display. Injector pulse width minus response time X # of injectors X injector flow rate X rpm makes this an easy thing to display. Can have lbs./hr. or US gallons/ hr.