ryanflys

I'm giving a Electronic Flight Bag/iPad Seminar in Princeton,NJ next month on Tues Nov 15. This counts for Wings credit and is my first go at a SPANS event.

Anyone who has been using a EFB/iPad I would welcome responses or PM/email([email protected]) with stories or thoughts on going "paperless".

I've been using iPad ForeFlight for 8 months or so and just downloaded WingX yesterday. I'm very comfortable in ForeFlight(and love it!)so looking for opinions on other (Garmin/EFIS, Android,WingX, etc.) options or comparisons.

Anyone interested in attending here's the faasafety.gov link: http://www.faasafety.gov/SPANS/event_details.aspx?eid=40675

Have you done the upgrade that came out just 48 hours ago?
I especially like the XM weather that gets overlaid on the moving sectional maps, TFRs in red and Canadian VFR and IFR sectionals.

Have you done the upgrade that came out just 48 hours ago?
I especially like the XM weather that gets overlaid on the moving sectional maps, TFRs in red and Canadian VFR and IFR sectionals.

Yeah I downloaded it. Takes a little longer to boot with the tfr downloads, but really nice in flight.

Do you have xm in flight?