Mugsy

For those of you following our recent exploits involving the bombing of the Easton Maryland (ESN)Airport with rubber chickens, here is a video with some of the highlights. The prelude is a brief nostalgic tribute to some famous and some not so famous attack/dive bomber aircraft. Before I jumped into the plane for the event, I handed my wife Jane a camcorder and told here to capture every magical moment!. Cinematography is not one of her high end skills (she does have many others) but we did manage to get a few good shots put together with editing. It looked like a scene from "Tora Tora Tora" for a while when the entire flight was up.

The rubber chicken launchers were a real challenge but work well once you get the bugs worked out. Who knows, maybe these will become a standard accessory on RVs one day.

Hope you enjoy it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jYVn8WwYZk&feature=youtu.be

Bruce Mugsy Raymond

Mugsy, looked like a really fun day...lots of cool planes. Can you tell us more about the rubber chicken cannons? I want one!! :) For the fun, of course, but it looks like it could be a SAR tool too (radio or message drop to a SAR target...no way to do it from an RV at the moment...think it'd work?

If not, there's always rubber chickens that need slinging at RV hangar slabs in Dayton, NV! :D

Cheers,
Bob

Last edited: