Roy Thoma

Well Known Member
We have lived at 04TN for about 2 years. LOVE it. The owners of this house are aging out of aviation. I have not been in the house and I don’t know any more about the property than is included in the listing. DM me if you have questions about the Airpark or the area.

Regards,

We have lived at 04TN for about 2 years. LOVE it. The owners of this house are aging out of aviation. I have not been in the house and I don’t know any more about the property than is included in the listing. DM me if you have questions about the Airpark or the area.

Regards,
Very nice of you to post that Roy! It's an amazing house and hangar if the right person is looking. I just did a drone video for the seller.

43 Steven Dr, Hensley Airpark

Being from the area, Hensley’s is one of the best around! There is one guy there that thinks he is the Aviation Czar for all of East Tn but there always has to be at least one.

Last edited:

Regards,
Whew, reading the title I was afraid you guys were going roaming again!