EarthX Lithium

Well Known Member
Advertiser
We are not actors so we expect no Oscar awards, but we put together a little video of some different destructive tests that you all might find interesting. From years of attending trade shows, to emails, to phone calls, there are common questions we get all the time so we wanted to "show" the results of different tests and show what happens.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIcKIIiHi6U

And here is the video that was playing at the Oshkosh Airventure 2023 booth for those that couldn't attend or want to see it again.

https://youtu.be/PT4-yF2_BUU

Last edited:
I stopped by the booth at Oshkosh to tell you guys how much I love my EX900. Great product, couldn't be happier.

Good demo

That is a great video....love it.
I have had two in my RV-10 for the past 3 years and love them. Great cranking power and the extra useful load and CG I have for camping gear to hit the Idaho strips is perfect.

Great videos!

I particularly like the boardroom video.
"They don't explode."
"Let's prove it."
Excellent job, y'all. :cool:

That is a great video....love it.
I have had two in my RV-10 for the past 3 years and love them. Great cranking power and the extra useful load and CG I have for camping gear to hit the Idaho strips is perfect.

Hi Scott,

We are very glad you love the batteries and have more camping gear you can take with you to enjoy all the joys of nature.

Liked your video. Quite entertaining. Never thought I'd need protection from bullets. Haven't been in a war for quite some time.
So, maybe those tests don't apply.
Looks like one tough battery
Fun for sure.
Thanks Fixit

Liked your video. Quite entertaining. Never thought I'd need protection from bullets. Haven't been in a war for quite some time.
So, maybe those tests don't apply.
Looks like one tough battery
Fun for sure.
Thanks Fixit

Ha! The bullets "show" what a thermal runaway looks like but can also be a substituted test to show what a piston rod or another metal object that is forcibly injected through the battery at high velocity would look like, that was a much harder "shot" to get.

However, some of you might know the incident of Mike Patey and his Turbulence aircraft that did have an PT-6 engine explosion in flight on the way to Oshkosh this year and he had 2 of our 24V batteries mounted on the firewall that sustained zero damage and are still 100% functional. Can not say the same for the engine tho.......

Last edited: