vhbill

I'm New Here
Can anyone let me know where I can get small earth terminal blocks for 1/4" fast on connectors? B&C has large ones, but I would like a smaller one, with about 8 terminals. Thanks, Bill

B&C does sell 1/4"

Can anyone let me know where I can get small earth terminal blocks for 1/4" fast on connectors? B&C has large ones, but I would like a smaller one, with about 8 terminals. Thanks, Bill
Earth, Ground block? 1/4" or 7/64"?

B&C sells the 1/4" tab ground blocks, for the 1/4 fast on connectors. I wouldn't call them large but standard or normal.

There are smaller 7/64" fast-on tabs. Not sure why you would want that for a grounding block?

Try Digikey, Mouser, Newark. They have terminal blocks where you can screw on fast-on tabs. Not sure what sizes they have, but know they at least have 1/4" which you don't want? You can also take these standard tabs and rivet them onto copper. Most also solder them on as well.

Personally I'd just go with the B&C deal and buy the appropreate 1/4" fast-ons. The 7/64" is too small for aircraft in my opinion. Good Look

Last edited:
Steinair has them

Assuming you are looking for fewer tabs; Steinair has tabs with 10 tab strips for $1 each. They are tabs only, so you you'll have to solder it to a brass backer. Strangely enough, they are listed under "Accessories"

Hope this helps.

Thanks for your advice gents. fyi, I'm putting an fast-on earth terminal block in each wing tip to earth the wing lights etc. so need a small one that has about 8 connections max. I'll check out the leads you have taken the time to give to me. Rgds, Bill

Rolled my own

I built these ground busses out of terminal blocks I happened upon at Fry Electronics (same ones B&C sells) and some of the copper strip provided in the Van's firewall forward kit. They are connected through the firewall via a 5/16" brass bolt.

earthbuss.jpg

Fast on tabs, if I use them, will come from Steinair. http://www.steinair.com/strips.htm #SA-308

Last edited:
One large B and C multi tab ground block, plus one hack saw, equals two small ground blocks, and custom sized to boot:D